When I turned on the news this morning, I was greeted with the image of President Barack Hussein Obama, pleading with Congress to pass Amnesty, in order to get people who “are our neighbors’ “out of the shadows”.
Heck, after you read the reasearch I’ve done, you will want to join me in Frog-Marching a bunch of the “noble men and women” back across the border.
On April 24, 2010, I wrote a Blog titled simply, “For Mr. Krentz”, detailing the murder of Arizona Rancher Robert Krentz by an illegal alien…
Police say Robert Krentz, whose family has been ranching in southern Arizona since 1907, was gunned down early Saturday morning, March 27th, 2010, by an illegal immigrant while out on his ATV tending to fences and water lines on the family’s 34,000-acre cattle ranch.
Reached by phone early Tuesday at his family’s ranch, Andy Krentz, Krentz’s oldest son, said his father was a churchgoing man who routinely went out of his way to help those in need.
“My father was a very good family man,” Krentz told FoxNews.com. “He supported his kids, supported his family. He went out of his way to help anybody we could without regarding to who they were. It didn’t matter who they were.”
Sue Krentz, Krentz’s wife, said she was “pretty overwhelmed” by her husband’s death, which coincided with her parents’ deteriorating health.
“This is icing on the cake,” Krentz said.
Yes, it was. The public outcry was deafening.
Gov. Jan Brewer signed into law Friday, April 23rd, 2010, a bill supporters said would take handcuffs off police in dealing with illegal immigration in Arizona, the nation’s busiest gateway for human and drug smuggling from Mexico.With hundreds of protesters outside the state Capitol shouting that the bill would lead to civil rights abuses, Brewer said critics were “overreacting” and that she wouldn’t tolerate racial profiling.
“We in Arizona have been more than patient waiting for Washington to act,” Brewer said after signing the law. “But decades of inaction and misguided policy have created a dangerous and unacceptable situation.”
Thank you, Gov. Brewer. I wish it had been earlier. A good man lost his life due to government neglience and political correctness. So, what did the President of the United States say about this horrible situtation? Did he comfort Mr. Krentz’s family? Did he congratulate Arizona for cracking down on Illegal Immigration? Are you kidding me?
“Our failure to act responsibly at the federal level will only open the door to irresponsibility by others,” Obama said at a Rose Garden naturalization ceremony for 24 members of the U.S. military. “That includes, for example, the recent efforts in Arizona.”
The actions by the Arizona legislature threaten “to undermine basic notions of fairness that we cherish as Americans,” Obama said. It also may hamper trust between residents and law enforcement authorities, he said.
He said he has instructed U.S. authorities to monitor the state’s actions and to “examine the civil rights and other implications” of the legislation.
And, Obama and his Administration have fought every state which has tried to do something about our nation’s “Illegal Alien Problem”, since.
Of course, the murder of Mr. Krentz was “just another isolated incident”, right?
- In Los Angeles, 95% of some 1,500 outstanding warrants for homicides are for illegal aliens. About 67% of the 17,000 outstanding fugitive felony warrants are for illegal aliens.
- There are currently over 400,000 unaccounted for illegal alien criminals with outstanding deportation orders. At least one fourth of these are hard core criminals.
- 80,000 to 100,000 illegal aliens who have been convicted of serious crimes are walking the streets. Based on studies they will commit an average of 13 serious crimes per perpetrator.
- Illegal aliens are involved in criminal activities at a rate that is 2-5 times their representative proportion of the population.
- In 1980, our Federal and state facilities held fewer than 9,000 criminal aliens but at the end of 2003, approximately 267,000 illegal aliens were incarcerated in U.S. correctional facilities at a cost of about $6.8 billion per year.
- At least 4.5 million pounds of cocaine with a street value of at least $72 billion is smuggled across the southern border every year. ..
- 56% of illegal aliens charged with a reentry offense had previously been convicted on at least 5 prior occasions.
- Illegal aliens charged with unlawful reentry had the most extensive criminal histories. 90% had been previously arrested. Of those with a prior arrest, 50% had been arrested for violent or drug-related felonies.
- Illegal aliens commit between 700,000 to 1,289,000 or more crimes per year.
- Illegal aliens commit at least 2,158 murders each year – a number that represents three times greater participation than their proportion of the population.
- Illegal alien sexual predators commit an estimated 130,909 sexual crimes each year.
- There may be as many as 240,000 illegal alien sex offenders circulating throughout America. Based on studies, they will commit an average of 8 sex crimes per perpetrator before being caught.
- Nearly 63% of illegal alien sex offenders had been deported on another offense prior to committing the sex crime.
- Only 2% of the illegal alien sex offenders in one study had no history of criminal behavior, beyond crossing the border illegally.
- In Operation Predator, ICE arrested and deported 6,085 illegal alien pedophiles. Some studies suggest each pedophile molests average of 148 children. If so, that could be as many as 900,580 victims.
- Nobody knows how big the Sex Slave problem is but it is enormous.
- The very brutal MS-13 gang has over 15,000 members and associates in at least 115 different cliques in 33 states.
- The overall financial impact of illegal alien crimes is estimated at between $14.4 and $81 billion or more per year. Factor in the crime as a result of the cocaine and other drugs being smuggled in and the number may reach $150 billion per year.
Meanwhile, Obama and his DOJ, instead of trying to curtail the problem of Illegal Aliens commiting crimes after breaking in to our country, released more of these criminals back onto our streets.
Breitbart.com reports that
Texas Republican Rep. Lamar Smith reacted harshly to a new report detailing the crimes committed by 36,007 criminal immigrants that Immigration and Customs Enforcement released last year.
“This would be considered the worst prison break in American history, except it was sanctioned by the President and perpetrated by our own immigration officials. These criminal immigrants should have been deported to ensure that they could never commit crimes on U.S. soil. But instead, ICE officials chose not to detain them and instead released them back onto American streets,” Smith said in a statement Monday.
An internal Department of Homeland Security document obtained by the Center for Immigration Studies, a limited immigration group, and shared with Breitbart News Monday revealed that last year ICE released 36,007 criminal immigrants who had nearly 88,000 convictions.
The document further broke down the crimes and number of convictions – including 193 homicide convictions, 426 sexual assault convictions, 303 kidnapping convictions, and 1,075 aggravated assault convictions.
CIS detailed the document’s findings in a report Monday morning, explaining that ICE prepared the document in response to congressional inquiries seeking additional information about the number of criminal aliens released into the United States and the crimes for which they were convicted.
Smith was one of the members of Congress who pressed DHS for these answers.
The congressman actually did receive a response from DHS earlier this year explaining that ICE did release 36,007 criminal aliens. DHS also included a breakdown of the kinds of offenses but did not include the number of offenses per type of crime.
“Obama administration officials want the American people to think these individuals were guilty of minor, petty offenses,” Smith said. “But the convictions tell a chilling story. Among those released were criminal immigrants convicted of murder, rape, kidnapping, drunk driving, and aggravated assault.”
The Texas congressman added that immigration reform should be off the table until laws currently on the books are enforced.
“There should be no discussion of reforming our nation’s immigration laws until the President enforces the laws currently on the books. The safety of the American people should be the President’s top priority. We need a President who follows the law and deports criminal immigrants who violate our laws and endanger our lives.”
Unfortunately, Rep. Smith, that is not going to happen anytime soon. Obama and his political party, the Democrats, see potential voters, to be added to their roll through Amnesty.
What’s worse, the Establishment, or Vichy, Republicans naively think that, if they support pardoning those who are in our country illegally, the pardoned lawbreakers will forget about the Democrats, who give out free stuff, via taxpayer-funded programs, and vote for them.
Can this whole Illegal Alien/Amnesty Fiasco get any sleazier…and more dangerous?
(Don’t forget…these are professional politicians we are talking about.)
It can…and, it will.
Until He Comes,