Liberals love to brag that they are the most intelligent and the most tolerant people in any room that they walk into.
That is a bunch of self-conceit and downright baloney.
When a Conservative (the political ideology of the majority of Americans) calls them on their overestimation of their intelligence, and humiliates them in public, if you will (as the Late Legendary Professional Wrestler, the American Dream, Dusty Rhodes, used to say), they stalk them, like a hyena stalking a wounded gnu, waiting for the opportunity for revenge.
For example, even though they will stand up and tell you that Former Vice-Presidential Candidate Sarah Palin is nothing but a has-been, reality show-starring ‘chillbilly”, they still view her as a thorn in their Collective Side.That being said, they are still looking for ways to “get even” with the Former Governor of Alaska…any way they can.
Back in July of 2009, Alaskan Fisherman, Dewey Whetsell, wrote the following list of Sarah Palin’s accomplishments as Governor of Alaska:
1. Democrats forget when Palin was the Darling of the Democrats, because as soon as Palin took the Governor’s office away from a fellow Republican and tough SOB, Frank Murkowski, she tore into the Republican’s “Corrupt Bastards Club” (CBC) and sent them packing. Many of them are now residing in State housing and wearing orange jump suits The Democratsreacted by skipping around the yard, throwing confetti and singing, “la la la la” (well, you know how they are). Name another governor in this country that has ever done anything similar.
2. Now with the CBC gone, there were fewer Alaskan politicians to protect the huge, giant oil companies here. So she constructed and enacted a new system of splitting the oil profits called “ACES.” Exxon (the biggest corporation in the world) protested and Sarah told them, “don’t let the door hit you in the stern on your way out.” They stayed, and Alaska residents went from being merely wealthy to being filthy rich. Of course, the other huge international oil companies meekly fell in line. Again, give me the name of any other governor in the country that has done anything similar.
3. The other thing she did when she walked into the governor’s office is she got the list of State requests for federal funding for projects, known as “pork.” She went through the list, took 85% of them and placed them in the “when-hell-freezes-over” stack. She let locals know that if we need something built, we’ll pay for it ourselves. Maybe she figured she could use the money she got from selling the previous governor’s jet because it was extravagant.
Maybe she could use the money she saved by dismissing the governor’s cook (remarking that she could cook for her own family), giving back the State vehicle issued to her, maintaining that she already had a car, and dismissing her State provided security force (never mentioning – I imagine – that she’s packing heat herself). I’m still waiting to hear the names of those other governors.
4. Now, even with her much-ridiculed “gosh and golly” mannerism, she also managed to put together a totally new approach to getting a natural gas pipeline built which will be the biggest private construction project in the history of North America. No one else could do it although they tried. If that doesn’t impress you, then you’re trying too hard to be unimpressed while watching her do things like this while baking up a batch of brownies with her other hand.
5. For 30 years, Exxon held a lease to do exploratory drilling at a place called Point Thompson. They made excuses the entire time why they couldn’t start drilling. In truth they were holding it like an investment. No governor for 30 years could make them get started. Then, she told them she was revoking their lease and kicking them out. They protested and threatened court action. She shrugged and reminded them that she knew the way to the court house. Alaska won again.
So now, after years away from public life, Former Governor Palin is throwing her hat in the ring and running for Congress in her Home State of Alaska.
I can already hear the cries of the Democrat Elite and the Vichy Republicans. They, along with the Main Stream Media, will once again pounce on her like a pack of hyenas, calling her everything but a Child of God.
They will also use this as an excuse to try to turn the eye of the public away from Hunter Biden’s laptop and his Dad’ and Uncle’s involvement in International Pay-for-Play Larceny.
However, considering the fact that Thanks to Biden, America is going to h*** in a handbasket, I think the public is ready for a little plain talk and common sense.
The enemies of America who roam the Hallowed Halls of DC are just as afraid of Sarah Palin as they are of Former President Donald J. Trump.
And, that’s a good thing.
Until He Comes,