This could end up being the worst thing that could happen to the Democrats and their electoral chances. This is gonna rev people up and it’s gonna keep ’em involved and in the game as just another bit of evidence of why the swamp needs to be drained. Now, that’s a premature comment based on the fact that I haven’t read this whole thing yet. It’s kind of a prediction based on an “if” it contains what is said to be a soft cover-up. It may not be. – Rush Limbaugh, 6/14/18
Yesterday was a special day. Not only was it President Donald J. Trump’s 72nd birthday, but it was also the day that the long-awaited IG Report on the FBI’s handling of the Hillary Clinton E-mail Scandal was made public.
Per Gregg Re of FoxNews.com, the seven key takeaways from the FBI Inspector General’s report on the Hillary Clinton E-mail Scandal are:
1. New texts between FBI lovers Strzok and Page were ‘disappointing’ and cast a shadow over the integrity of the entire Clinton email probe.
2. Five unnamed FBI employees — including one lawyer who later worked on the Mueller probe — are under scrutiny for anti-Trump bias.
3. Investigators didn’t give a good reason for not pursuing laptops and cellphones belonging to Clinton’s senior aides.
4. Despite Clinton connections, former Assistant Attorney General Peter Kadzik and former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe didn’t fully recuse themselves.
5. ‘Insubordinate’ Ex-FBI Director James Comey repeatedly violated policy and inaccurately described the legal situation surrounding Clinton’s emails.
6. Former Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch made errors in judgment during the Clinton probe.
7. FBI agents’ actions surrounding the DOJ/FBI interview of Hillary Clinton were ‘inappropriate’ and created appearance of bias.
An “appearance of bias”?
Correction: a REALITY of bias.
There is a reason why Inspector General Horowitz was reticent to blatantly declare the existence of political bias in the upper echelon of the FBI:
As President Trump once stated, He is an “Obama Guy”.
Let’s look at the IG’s history.
- He received his Juris Doctor from Harvard, where he was taught by the likes of upstanding individuals like Barney Franks.
- Horowitz worked in DOJ from 1991 to 2002. In the early 1990s, he worked for former fired FBI Director Comey while the two of them were in the Southern District of New York.
- He worked from 2002 to 2012 as a partner at Cadwalader, Wickersham, & Taft LLP, where he specialized in on white-collar defense, internal investigations, and regulatory compliance.
- Horowitz was nominated by President Obama in July 2011 to be Inspector General of the DOJ.
- He has been Inspector General since starting in 2012 under the Obama Administration.
Yes, gentle readers. He worked for Comey in the Southern District of New York.
That’s why he did not go after Comey as roughly as he could (or should) have.
And, as you read above, one of those who have been recommended for investigation, worked on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Staff in the ongoing Russia Probe.
These “ties that bind” are most definitely not “blessed”.
They are corrupt.
As the rapidly escalating unraveling of the “Russia Probe” falsehood has demonstrated, the professional bureaucrats who served in the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the Obama Administration were more interested in serving their bosses than in the cause of justice.
No only did they know of Hillary’s cavalier treatment of top-secret e-mails, they also knew that she used the Clinton Foundation as her and Bubba’s very own “Laundromat”, “cleaning up” copious donations from foreign powers who sought favorable treatment from the State Department under Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
It is now very apparent that the corruption ran so deep in the Halls of Power during this time that they were all standing on their tiptoes trying to see above it.
It is also apparent that the DOJ and the FBI had no interest in investigating Hillary, as they were too busy playing footsie with Christopher Steele, Cody Shearer, and Richard Blumenthal in their mission to knock Donald J. Trump out of the Race for the Presidency.
While IG Horowitz did his best not to overtly condemn those in power in the FBI during the Obama Administration, he certainly did expose their corruption and political bias for all the world to see.
Until He Comes,