obsession – n. a state in which someone thinks about someone or something constantly or frequently especially in a way that is not normal
Liberals love to brag that they are the most intelligent and the most toleragnet people in any room that they walk into.
That is a bunch of self-conceit and downright baloney.
When a Conservative (the political ideology of majority of Americans) calls them on their overestimation of their intelligence, and humiliates them in public, if you will (as Legendary Professional Wrestler, the American Dream, Dusty Rhodes, used to say), they stalk them, like a hyena stalking a wounded gnu, waiting for the opportunity for revenge.
For example, even though they will stand up and tell you that the Arctic Fox is nothing but a has-been, reality show-starring ‘chillbilly”, they still view her as a thorn in their Collective Side.
That being said, they are still looking for ways to “get even” with the Former Governor of Alaska…any way they can.
Breitbart.com reports that
Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin rejected overtures from True Blood’s producers for a cameo role on the conservative-bashing vampire show. Her instincts proved to be correct after Sunday’s HBO episode in which Republican women were once again demeaned when one of the lead characters said in horror, “Oh my God, I’m a Republi-c*nt.”
Palin told Breitbart News after she heard about the misogynistic episode that she simply wondered, “‘True Blood’ or true gall?”
“The brilliant minds of ‘True Blood’ were brazen enough to ask me to do a cameo on their show, apparently so they could insult a conservative woman in person instead of just all conservative women in general,” Palin told Breitbart News. “Their offer wasn’t presented in any negative way, perhaps to benefit from a surprise factor after the guest appearance. I turned them down anyway.”
Palin also had some choice words for hypocritical Hollywood liberals who often gin up the phony “war on women” rhetoric.
“To producers who throw these deceitfully ‘flattering’ bones that sound fun on the surface, is it really any wonder I don’t accept your offers to participate in your shows?” she said. “Nice try HBO. I’d put any mama grizzly in America against a vampire any day; for only one of them actually exists. The left wants to talk about a ‘war on women’? Keep engaging in your misogynist attacks on women you disagree with and we’ll see who wins your self-inflicted war in the court of decent public opinion.”
On Sunday’s episode, as Breitbart TV explained, two of the characters crashed a Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) fundraiser at the George W. Bush Presidential Library that they said only lets in “a**sholes.” The fundraiser ended up turning into a bloodbath:
While HBO’s Award winning “True Blood” a popular vampire drama has had a long-running narrative with the bad guys cast as southern conservative politicians, last night’s episode took it a step farther, calling Ted Cruz supporters a**holes and offensively referring to conservative woman in eveningware as “republic**ts”
When two of the main characters, vampires Eric Northman and Pam De Beaufort, are planning to crash a fictional fundraiser for Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) held at the George W. Bush Presidential Center in Dallas they are warned
“They only let in a**holes.”
While dressing for the event in cowboy hats and Western evening attire Pam De Beaufort says “Oh my God I’m a republic**t”
And finally De Beaufort enters the gala proclaiming “Of all the horrible things I’ve seen in the last hundred years this could be the most disturbing.”
If Hollywood Liberals are trying to defeat Conservatives like Senator Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin, in a battle of wits…they are woefully unarmed.
Back in July of 2009, Alaskan Fisherman, Dewey Whetsell, wrote the following list of Sarah Palin’s accomplishments as Governor of Alaska:
1. Democrats forget when Palin was the Darling of the Democrats, because as soon as Palin took the Governor’s office away from a fellow Republican and tough SOB, Frank Murkowski, she tore into the Republican’s “Corrupt Bastards Club” (CBC) and sent them packing. Many of them are now residing in State housing and wearing orange jump suits The Democratsreacted by skipping around the yard, throwing confetti and singing, “la la la la” (well, you know how they are). Name another governor in this country that has ever done anything similar.
2. Now with the CBC gone, there were fewer Alaskan politicians to protect the huge, giant oil companies here. So she constructed and enacted a new system of splitting the oil profits called “ACES.” Exxon (the biggest corporation in the world) protested and Sarah told them, “don’t let the door hit you in the stern on your way out.” They stayed, and Alaska residents went from being merely wealthy to being filthy rich. Of course, the other huge international oil companies meekly fell in line. Again, give me the name of any other governor in the country that has done anything similar.
3. The other thing she did when she walked into the governor’s office is she got the list of State requests for federal funding for projects, known as “pork.” She went through the list, took 85% of them and placed them in the “when-hell-freezes-over” stack. She let locals know that if we need something built, we’ll pay for it ourselves. Maybe she figured she could use the money she got from selling the previous governor’s jet because it was extravagant.
Maybe she could use the money she saved by dismissing the governor’s cook (remarking that she could cook for her own family), giving back the State vehicle issued to her, maintaining that she already had a car, and dismissing her State provided security force (never mentioning – I imagine – that she’s packing heat herself). I’m still waiting to hear the names of those other governors.
4. Now, even with her much-ridiculed “gosh and golly” mannerism, she also managed to put together a totally new approach to getting a natural gas pipeline built which will be the biggest private construction project in the history of North America. No one else could do it although they tried. If that doesn’t impress you, then you’re trying too hard to be unimpressed while watching her do things like this while baking up a batch of brownies with her other hand.
5. For 30 years, Exxon held a lease to do exploratory drilling at a place called Point Thompson. They made excuses the entire time why they couldn’t start drilling. In truth they were holding it like an investment. No governor for 30 years could make them get started. Then, she told them she was revoking their lease and kicking them out. They protested and threatened court action. She shrugged and reminded them that she knew the way to the court house. Alaska won again.
6. President Obama wants the nation to be on 25% renewable resources for electricity by 2025. Sarah went to the legislature and submitted her plan for Alaska to be at 50% renewable by 2025. We are already at 25%. I can give you more specifics about things done, as opposed to style and persona Everybody wants to be cool, sound cool, look cool. But that’s just a cover-up. I’m still waiting to hear from liberals the names of other governors who can match what mine has done in two and a half years. I won’t be holding my breath.
By the way, she was content to return to AK after the national election and go to work, but the haters wouldn’t let her. Now these adolescent screechers are obviously not scuba divers. And no one ever told them what happens when you continually jab and pester a barracuda. Without warning, it will spin around and tear your face off. Shoulda known better.
Of course, her influence and status as “kingmaker” has become the stuff of legend.
Of the 41 candidates Palin endorsed in 2009,2010, and 2012, 30 of them earned victories.
In 2012, she endorsed the following winners: Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Tim Scott, Pat Toomey, Nikki Haley, Deb Fischer, Jeff Flake and Ted Cruz.
Not too shabby, huh?
Of course, Liberals will continue to ignore the accomplishments of Conservatives like Sarah Palin…it spoils the lies they tell about her, in order to feel better about themselves.
Liberals have to keep targeting America’s Conservative Leaders as we approach the 2014 and 2016 Elections.
After all, what are they going to do? Run on Obama’s Record of Accomplishments?
Until He Comes,