Newsmax.com reports that
More than two-thirds of the nation says it is fair for President Donald Trump to ask for a recount in key states, according to a new Newsmax/McLaughlin & Associates poll released Thursday.
Sixty-seven percent of likely voters backed Trump’s recounts where the vote margins in his race with Joe Biden were 1% or closer, which applies to states like Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Arizona.
Despite the close contests, 65% of Americans say the election will ultimately be decided honestly. But fully a third of all voters, 35%, said that there was significant fraud.
“This seems to be a very disturbing and high number for the country that always prided itself to be the world’s leading democracy,” pollster John McLaughlin said. “The highest level of fraud concerns are among Trump voters at 70% and Republicans at 65%.”
Here are how the results from the Newsmax/McLaughlin & Associates break down:
- 94% of Republicans blame most of the voter fraud in the recent election on the Democrats, while 6% say Republicans were behind it.
- 51% of those polled say voter fraud is a problem in big Democrat-run cities, compared to 49% who say it is not a problem.
- An overwhelming 90% approve of voter identification laws that make certain every vote cast in the election for president and Congress was cast by a legal citizen who was eligible to vote.
- A similar majority of 88% say they approve of states requiring that all mail-in ballots have a matching signature with the person’s voter registration.
- 57% believe media organizations like CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC should declare Biden the winner even as recounts are being conducted in multiple states. But the vast majority of Trump voters, 77%, and Republicans, 70%, say the media should not.
- 42% say media coverage of the presidential races has been unfair and biased against Trump, 10% say it has been unfair and biased against Biden, and 48% say it has been fair to both candidates.
The election results have not made Americans happy or changed their outlook on the future of the country, however.
“It appears that the election has not inspired hope,” McLaughlin said.
The poll, conducted by McLaughlin & Associates between Nov. 21 and 23, surveyed 1,000 likely general election voters. It has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.1 percentage points.
This does not surprise me at all.
What I have observed from the moment that our Citizen Statesman President announced that he was going to run Is that, while average Americans love hum, Washington Insiders, especially professional politicians like Joe Biden, absolutely despise President Donald J. Trump.
He does not play by their rules.
For example, “Huntergate”.
How many Washington Insiders have known about the political profit-making activities of the Biden Crime Family for years and not said a mumblin’ word to anyone about it?
They probably just considered it one of the “perks” of being a “man of the people”.
Corruption was accepted as a part of the Washington Status Quo like the bureaucrats within the “Deep State”.
And then, along came Donald J. Trump, a brash New York Billionaire who, after watching his beloved country being destroyed from within during the nightmarish 8 years of the Obama Administration, decided to do something about it, running for President of the United States of America…and winning!
Trump has spent the last 4 years working hard to fulfill his campaign promises while having to fight for his very life against those who not only wish to drive him out of the Oval Office, they want to utterly destroy him.
Now, after surviving four long, hard years, dealing with political enemies, foreign aggressors, a mismanaged economy, a worldwide pandemic, fake news, and inaccurate polls, President Trump is fighting against treasonous sedition which has led to international envolvement in the largest case of Election Fraud in our nation’s history.
And, he thing is, those who prefer the Washington Status Quo, knowing this, are still trying to get him to concede.
However, they did not count on their own arrogance being their undoing and their own corruption being the weapon of their political destruction.
The Kraken has been unleashed and it has begun to wreck havoc in the Corrupt Halls of Power in DC and beyond.
Until He Comes,